FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 

200 Funny Facebook Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    45 and wx site Forum Index -> sA Clan -> Fun wars
Previous topic :: Next topic  
innockayle

PostPosted: Tue 9 Jan - 20:01 (2018)    Post subject: 200 Funny Facebook Status Reply with quote

200 Funny Facebook Status
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was Youll never find anyone like me again! Im thinking, I should hope not! If I dont want you, why would I want someone like you. Look at your status, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. I was shocked. Funny : 37Not Funny : 17. Posted By: Guest - Category: funny status update saying on Sunday, 12.31.17 15:41pm. So far, I think nature is winning. Is that wrong? q uo poq nq s s s All men are born free and equal. If your life sucks today, its probably still going to suck tomorrow . I only managed 30 minutes. Best Friends Listen to what you dont say. Sort: Recent Oldest Rating. Posted By: Guest - Category: funny status update saying on Sunday, 12.31.17 15:41pm. too cool for school. ( () (--) () () (-) l l* l if only life came with a REW PLAY PAUSE STOP scratch here to reveal todays status. If they go and get married, thats their own fault. Is anyone going to put anything funny on here????? If women ruled the world there would be no wars. sometimes, not remembering mey be the better. Make love, not war. .. definitely not watching what not to wear. She calls me her sixty second lover. On new year's eve while counting down the last 10 seconds, I lift my left leg so I'll start the new year out on the right foot. Just sayin. Posted By: Guest - Category: funny status update saying on Sunday, 12.31.17 15:40pm. Just wanted to let you know that you are my BFBFF Best Facebook Friend Forever. Im awesome. Posted By: Guest - Category: funny status update saying on Sunday, 12.31.17 15:40pm. my new years resolution is to try to actually finish someth . NominateSo you have a post you saw somewhere else? Enter it below to nominate it!Anonymous? Cancel Nominate. All Rights Reserved. You may only nominate 10 posts per hour! Success! Your nomination was accepted. A kid got bad marks in his test, he showed his test to his mom 5a02188284
like and unlike in facebookfacebook mobile facebookno puedo conectarme al chat de facebook androidfacebook idle time chatfacebook random drawing apphow to check my recent profile viewers on facebookaplicativo para java facebooknew version of facebook 2013 javabest facebook password hacker onlinefacebook app wont open in ipad

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 9 Jan - 20:01 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    45 and wx site Forum Index -> sA Clan -> Fun wars All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation