FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 

JOEL::::PLS READ!!!!@@@@@@@Q@@@@@
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Previous topic :: Next topic  
JOEL
Guests

PostPosted: Tue 30 Nov - 10:09 (2010)    Post subject: JOEL::::PLS READ!!!!@@@@@@@Q@@@@@ Reply with quote

PIIG....
ive been wanting to get into a pro clan like this since dd wen i abs failed the war
butt...... me n heath are auzziee boyz legendz...
i thought it would be a gd idea as u are all french n england n stuff if i stayed with RDP and be co with mark.. u may all hate heath and so will i if i c him hax on my "unknown acc" ( lol )
but i know for a fact he dont hax anymore.. he got new psp that isnt hacked with nite PR and i keep in touch with him on fone. giv him shit then that probably means that your jelous of the skils that u dont hav on mohh psp. 

any way ill get to the point...  RDP ( red dragon pros ) pro only clan consists so far of heath leader, me co leader, mark second co leader, cody and ipumaz. as you might know, we all aussies and so will the rest of our members..

even though you guys got this WaR clan happenen, i thought it would be a gd idea for RDP to involve in having frequent wars with u guyss. example:

WaR liineup:                                                       RDP:
                                                                          Heath
PiiG
                                                                          joel (jL)
aYz
                                                                          mark
DoL

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 30 Nov - 10:09 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
JOEL
Guests

PostPosted: Tue 30 Nov - 10:17 (2010)    Post subject: JOEL::::PLS READ!!!!@@@@@@@Q@@@@@ Reply with quote

gd idea?? vy vn

eaarmy kiz

PostPosted: Tue 30 Nov - 11:34 (2010)    Post subject: JOEL::::PLS READ!!!!@@@@@@@Q@@@@@ Reply with quote

vy but mark wont be back into the week end

lololol
Guests

PostPosted: Tue 30 Nov - 12:19 (2010)    Post subject: JOEL::::PLS READ!!!!@@@@@@@Q@@@@@ Reply with quote

lmao! pro clan ?  Shocked

JOEL
Guests

PostPosted: Tue 30 Nov - 12:46 (2010)    Post subject: JOEL::::PLS READ!!!!@@@@@@@Q@@@@@ Reply with quote

lmao xena??? u hax more then heath alright so keep quit faqqet.  1v1 heath ull lose. ohh and is your clan good or will no1 accept u in coz ur PLAIN SHT!

zub
Leader [kR]

PostPosted: Tue 30 Nov - 15:13 (2010)    Post subject: JOEL::::PLS READ!!!!@@@@@@@Q@@@@@ Reply with quote

Joel 1 - 0 Xena

Luca
Guests

PostPosted: Tue 30 Nov - 15:16 (2010)    Post subject: JOEL::::PLS READ!!!!@@@@@@@Q@@@@@ Reply with quote

Nubs fight (CLAP)

PiG
Members [T2W]

PostPosted: Tue 30 Nov - 16:38 (2010)    Post subject: JOEL::::PLS READ!!!!@@@@@@@Q@@@@@ Reply with quote

RDP.. chose a time and day.. we`ll be there.  (Y)

lololol
Guests

PostPosted: Tue 30 Nov - 17:48 (2010)    Post subject: JOEL::::PLS READ!!!!@@@@@@@Q@@@@@ Reply with quote

Mort de Rire  1v1 might do ,  *lmao xena??? u hax more then heath alright so keep quit faqqet.*  ye ofc i do since i have neva haxed and heath is the #1 hacker also did u see how shit heath was  today in mnt village day -5 was it ? cos he crap without hax

lololol
Guests

PostPosted: Tue 30 Nov - 17:48 (2010)    Post subject: JOEL::::PLS READ!!!!@@@@@@@Q@@@@@ Reply with quote

so u stfu u tard

Dolli
Members [sA]

PostPosted: Tue 30 Nov - 21:17 (2010)    Post subject: JOEL::::PLS READ!!!!@@@@@@@Q@@@@@ Reply with quote

Joel, I have absolutely nothing against you, but I saw heath hacking YESTERDAY. So don't say crap about him having a new psp :/
nothing against you.. Okay

lololol
Guests

PostPosted: Tue 30 Nov - 22:33 (2010)    Post subject: JOEL::::PLS READ!!!!@@@@@@@Q@@@@@ Reply with quote

BOOOOOOM!

Dolli
Members [sA]

PostPosted: Tue 30 Nov - 22:44 (2010)    Post subject: JOEL::::PLS READ!!!!@@@@@@@Q@@@@@ Reply with quote

Shocked What made you want to spam a pointless comment like that ?
   Call a doctor maybe Xena...
   Or have a wank....

JOEL
Guests

PostPosted: Wed 1 Dec - 10:04 (2010)    Post subject: JOEL::::PLS READ!!!!@@@@@@@Q@@@@@ Reply with quote

alrighhttt thanx piig and dolli...

XENA I FUKED YOUR MUM>>> BOOOOMMMM

piig thnx for not being agenst me and u to dol..

nw time and day.. mmhmm atm we focused on reputation and members and i sed to heath if i find out he hax i will leave him....

but piig wenever atleast 2 people are on...

gd karabiner fight btw Razz

lololol
Guests

PostPosted: Thu 2 Dec - 23:05 (2010)    Post subject: JOEL::::PLS READ!!!!@@@@@@@Q@@@@@ Reply with quote

Dolli wrote:
Shocked What made you want to spam a pointless comment like that ?
   Call a doctor maybe Xena...
   Or have a wank....

spam? k....     Cool

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:52 (2018)    Post subject: JOEL::::PLS READ!!!!@@@@@@@Q@@@@@

Post new topic   Reply to topic    45 and wx site Forum Index -> Other -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation